- How do I make the payment?
We accept payments through Cash or Credit Card at the end of the move.
- Is the removal quote inclusive of GST?
Yes, the price that is quoted to you covers all the statutory charges including GST.
- How to make sure that I won’t be charged with some hidden extras later on?
We calculate your charges based on your information and your requirements. The more precise you are with your particulars, the more accurate the calculation is. Further, we make it a point to include all the statutory charges in the quote. So, you need not worry about any last-minute surprise.
- Do I need to have insurance?
Although we take all good care to move your belongings safely, there still are chances for the unexpected to happen. We do recommend seeking a separate “Goods in transit” insurance before the move. You can speak to us and we can refer you to the reliable insurance companies.
- How will you ensure the safe moving of delicate items?
We keep all the essentials like moving blankets, straps, shrink wrap, and a hand trolley to ensure the safe handling of your goods. Also, our movers are professionally trained, so they take care of every aspect of moving with precision. Please note that you can ask for equipment such as a toolbox (for disassembling and assembling furniture), platform trolleys, etc. Just let us know at the time of booking if you want us to arrange some extra services for you.
- How do I ensure that the vehicle I book is of the right size?
We try to ascertain the size and quantity of goods at the time of booking, to suggest you the right vehicle. Please ensure that you provide us with an accurate description of your goods to avoid multiple trips later on. We always recommended booking a bigger sized vehicle to avoid this situation and save yourself from the cost of an additional trip.
- Do you offer a packaging service?
Yes, we do assist with packaging services before the move, on any day of your preference. Also, we can provide you with the packaging essentials such as boxes and tapes if you wish. You just need to pay for the material you use. For more information please feel free to speak to one of our representatives.
- Do you provide a storage facility?
We have a sister company named “Store My Stuff” to take care of all your storage requirements. They have got a unique framework that reduces the handing burden of your goods and also saves you up to 65% of the storage costs. Please visit www.storemystuff.com.au for more information.
- Does your service extend to the unpacking of my stuff at the new place? Yes. We do provide unpacking services. We can assemble and place your furniture as per your requirements.